Terms & Conditions
• You agree the property will be used as holiday accommodation and for no other purpose whatsoever and you will vacate the property at the termination date without prior warning or process of law.
• The number of people occupying the accommodation must not exceed the number for which beds are stated to be provided in the description.
• You agree that you are responsible for leaving the property clean and tidy and ready for the next tenant and that you will either replace breakages or pay for them.
• You agree that your animals must be kept under strict control at all times.
• In the event of cancellation by you, every effort will be made to re-let, but if a substitute tenant cannot be found, you are responsible for the period of the reserved tenancy, plus the cost of any necessary advertising. You are advised to take out insurance to cover such costs.
• You agree that no responsibility is accepted by the landlords for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises, or whilst engaged in any activity there from or for any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
• You agree to pay a non-returnable deposit of 25% and shall pay the balance two months before the commencement of your holiday.
• We reserve the right to cancel your booking, giving a minimum of five weeks notice, and refunding all payments.
• We reserve the right to amend the cost of the holiday if cost increases outside our control are imposed on us (such as Value Added Tax which is currently 20%).